Today was the first day for my kiddos to return to school. The district actually started classes last Tuesday, but preschool had their first day today...... Avery and Cora were up bright and early and even Brock got up timely after a good night's sleep. We were off to a great start and even had time for some 1st day pictures. It was chilly this morning and surprising for an August day.
On a disappointing note, the school bus was not working properly to load Brock. The bus was brand new last February, yet this morning the wheelchair lift was frozen---it was chilly, but not that cold. LOL. Anyway, I had to take Brock into school. Good thing I was showered and dressed and not in my pjs. Ha. :)
I am hoping all goes well this school year. Brock's aide will be riding the bus in the morning and now will also ride home with him! Yeah Donna! She is great and said she was thrilled to have her boy back. I just love it when people love my Brock like I do! :)

On a disappointing note, the school bus was not working properly to load Brock. The bus was brand new last February, yet this morning the wheelchair lift was frozen---it was chilly, but not that cold. LOL. Anyway, I had to take Brock into school. Good thing I was showered and dressed and not in my pjs. Ha. :)
I am hoping all goes well this school year. Brock's aide will be riding the bus in the morning and now will also ride home with him! Yeah Donna! She is great and said she was thrilled to have her boy back. I just love it when people love my Brock like I do! :)

How long before they stop thinking school is fun???
For now, I am enjoying the moment.......

Patiently waiting for the bus...brr why is it cold?

Cora was all too eager for her school day photo

Happy preschoolers, ABC!





2 comments:
All three of them look so happy to be going back to school. Hold on to that memory. Taylor is counting the days until she goes back, but NOT in a nice way :) Only thing that she likes about going back to school is getting new clothes and supplies.
Hopefully they got that ramp working for Brock today. How frustrating! And YIPPIE that Donna will be on the bus with him to and from school. That is awesome.
So teeny-tiny not so long ago and now they are little "adults". As I've said on more than one occasion, Peg, what the heck are you feeding them?!? They are growing up way too fast.
(((HUGS))), KISSES and LOVE to ALL!!
Post a Comment