How cute is this? I was writing in my last post how the girls wanted to read to their brother.......well, check out what I captured. Cora was showing off, but unfortunately my camera was NOT. Two videos got cut short because of a slow memory card. I felt like I captured the moment nevertheless. (Scroll all the way down to the playlist box and hit PAUSE so you can hear the videos)
Avery was camera shy.Little mother hen Cora. She was "reading" very well don't you think??? : )






3 comments:
The B-man seems to be enjoying his sister's storytime. :)
Cora, can you come read to me too??? I just ove how you tell a story :)
How cute is this!!! Cora is quite intent in her efforts. Why don't all of you get on a plane and come read a story to me!!??!!
(((HUGS))) and Love to ALL
Post a Comment