CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Love/Hate relationship with......


Play Dough! I love to see the kids have so much fun with it, but HATE the mess. I have since started making our own and find it much better. It is softer, and smells better too. Still messy to clean up, but I have tried to put aside my neat freak ways and let kids be kids---sometimes. : )


"Touchy feely" for Brock----I say "SQUISH, SQUISH" and he just giggles.



Creativity at its finest thanks to play dough.........

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That looks like fun. Can I come over and play too?????

(((Hugs))) and Love to ALL!!!

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

I would say GREEN was the best color!!! I am not sure how you make your Play Dough...but Rosie O'Donnel (saw her on Racheal Ray today) has this recipe and you form it into shapes, bake it, and then paint it let it dry and it lasts forever! Cool idea for your trio. You can find it on her blog.