CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

HOME!

Brock and I finally made it home!

Let the rest and healing begin.

Brock was heavily medicated with pain meds for the ride home and did great, but he certainly let me know at 2pm that he was due for his Lortab--he was screaming and throwing his toys. Thank goodness, it seems taking effect already..........

I can't wait to see what Avery and Cora think of the long-legged casts on Brock. When Jason saw them, he and I discussed that for sure when Brock has more color choices for the shorter casts, we will have to get something other than Cub blue! :) Perhaps Cardinal Red or Illini Orange??
(No offense to my Cubs fan followers. LOL)

Brock will have a followup with Dr. in 3 weeks to remove the pins and get new casts. I just set up the appt for June 9th. Seems wierd that June is approaching so quickly---the weather hardly feels like it.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for Brock during his procedure and hospital stay. Keep 'em coming, Brock still has lots of recovering to do.
Until next time......................

1 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Yay for being at HOME and YAHOO for awesome pain meds.

Kylie says to for sure go with the ORANGE casts next :)