Brock has found a whole new sense of peace with the use of
Valium. Thank goodness! He previously has been sleeping or
whimpering/crying in pain....but this afternoon when he woke he babbled just a little. With that sign of progress, I asked the nurse if she could saline lock the IV and I loaded B up in his chair. He did well cruising the hall, but soon became worn out. I just got him settled back in bed and he is sore, but now resting and listening to his CD headphones.
I'm working on my exit strategy so be ready. I hope to make another update from home or at least stating when we discharge! Praying for a good night. It could be interesting because of the latest
roommate situation, but as long as they stop hosting huge parties, we should be
ok......

Brock seemed to enjoy being up in his chair as a change of pace from his bed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment