CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby steps....

Brock had a fairly good night. He woke each time his pain meds were due however.

He was able to wean off his oxygen overnight, and also this morning got rid of his nasal trumpet as well as his catheter. Brock is still overly sleepy but I do see signs of improvement.

Physical Therapy orders have been placed to get Brock up in a wheelchair sometime today. I hope he does well with that and I hope I can find the best way to pick this boy up!!

The teams just made rounds and I just found we are being moved yet again...... It is a private room from what I hear. Not sure if that just means that no one is there yet or if it is truly a 1 bed room. Room 207 is all I know..............

Good news is that Brock is resting peacefully for now and I just enjoyed a huge cup of Starbucks from the cafeteria. :) Bad new is that Brock likely won't be out until SUNDAY! Gross.

0 comments: