Avery and Cora paid Brock a surprise visit! He tried out his jogger with some pillows and I personally liked it so much better than the GINORMOUS beast of a wheelchair that he sat in today.
Brock's day was busy and painful---a bed transfer (we are now on the general Peds floor) and 2 times sitting up! He tolerated everything pretty ok, but I think he prefers to be left alone.
Pain med side effects are back again. Brock hasn't had a BM for 3 days and is experiencing some tummy tenderness. I simply requested a suppository and you would have thought I was asking for the moon. The resident here tonight is just a young pup and I had to tell Dr. Doogie Howser that I know Brock and I know what would make him more comfortable.
He is ordering a suppository from pharmacy...........
The healing is going very slowly, but at least Brock is progressing. I can only hope for even more improvements tomorrow.
Thanks again for all the caring thoughts and support for my little boy.





0 comments:
Post a Comment