Jason was at a meeting until 10:30pm last night and I joked that I didn't even have the option of drive thru because I can't justify loading Brock in his car seat! It is painful for both of us and frankly not safe to do by myself.
The plan is for Jason to watch the trio Friday night and I hope to grab some pizza with a friend. Let's just hope I can stay awake and have a coherent conversation. LOL. Lately, Brock has had his days and nights reversed. He has been waking every 2 hours at night and wants to be repositioned or have playtime, but after breakfast he wants to sleep for about 4 hours straight! Grrrr.
Avery and Cora have been very understanding with all of Brock's extra demands. They have been quite creative with their play and I am so thankful they have each other. Today they were having fun with the empty box from B's diapers..... At one point they were playing like it was a car and driving around town, then I overheard they were flying to Disney.....
Brock got a change of positions today as I tried him in a recliner. He didn't know what to think at first, but liked it. Check out the video clip below of him rocking.....
Avery was the backseat driver apparently here....
He liked it, yet he wanted to move so much and couldn't.
Brockster Rockster





0 comments:
Post a Comment