Tuesday, mom watched Brock while I took Avery and Cora into the elementary to drop off their school supplies. As we were parking in the lot, Avery exclaims, "mom, I am so excited--even my feet are excited!" I've never quite heard excitement expressed that way, but I think we can say that she is looking forward to kindergarten!! Avery was able to meet her teacher and she told me she "got the one she wanted!" Cora dropped off her supplies in her classroom, but we didn't get to see her teacher that day. However, she was surprised when her teacher stopped by our house yesterday to say hi.
Tonight is Meet the Teacher night, but it is not going to work out to have anyone be with Brock and we won't be able to attend. Tomorrow is the first "day" of school (until 11:00 a.m.) for Avery and Cora.
.jpg)
Brock was up in the recliner again yesterday. I'm bored with his seating options and I know he is as well. Cora was playing with Brock and I eventually convinced Avery to join in for a pic. Avery was feeling sub par as she had some dental work done yesterday morning and was very uncomfortable. Poor girl was so upset with the numb feeling, but even more disturbed when the pain presented itself! Motrin came to the rescue and she is doing better this morning. I still see her front lip isn't back to normal and the freaky worry wart that I am is concerned that something is wrong....... I called the dentist first thing this morning and she thinks it is likely swelling. I guess no need to think permanent nerve damage just yet??? My friend told me that I always think the worst. Perhaps I do, but looking at my kids track record...........
Avery and Cora
Isn't this just the sweetest picture??!?!?!?!? Brock reached out for Cora and just loved on her. Awwwwwww!
We each are counting down the days until the casts removal. September 1st, is less than 2 weeks away!!! I'm not sure how Brock will be right after, so I chose to wait until September 7th to send him to school.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's 1st day of Kindergarten photos. I just hope I can get these kiddos up and going in the morning. Getting back to a school schedule is going to be interesting.

.jpg)




0 comments:
Post a Comment