Here is a cute video (link below) of Brock trying to crawl. Not the best footage, but the boy wouldn't do his best in front of the camera! It is kinda funny because he just spins out trying to "get in gear."
Enjoy!
Be thinking of ABC and their mommy Thursday, as we make a journey to the zoo! It could be a LONG day----80 preschoolers, 2 buses, and over 1.5 hr drive! Yikes, what did I sign up for?? : )
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk4/Pgullidge/?action=view¤t=100_0727.flv
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh how I LOVE him so! I miss my ABC time! :(
I've GOT to remember to view this site. You spoiled me with the Caring Bridge notifications, Peg.
This video is PRECIOUS! He is getting so STRONG and he has grown so much in the two months since I saw him last.
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS VIDEO!
(((HUGS))) and love to ALL!!
Post a Comment