Hurry, say CHEESE--the bus is coming.....



After school I had promised the kids a little outing. It happened to be Burger King because quite frankly we have done McDonald's to death, and BK has a play area! Jason was rained out of a test plot so I was thankful for some extra hands for our lunch out.

Prior to going, these girls were excited as can be. Poor kids had never been, so they were asking what there was? Cora was quite curious if there was food and was very serious when she asked "do they have ice water there mom?" Silliest thing. She loves her ice water! When it came time to actually order this afternoon, Avery was very confident with her chicken fries kids meal........when Cora placed her order she said ICE WATER! Are you kidding me? That is all she wanted. Boy. I wish I had her type of appetite. I ordered her a hamburger, but was told it should have had cheese on it! Don't I only know if I got the cheeseburger she would have complained it had cheese....... I made her take a bite and she ate some fries and then it was all about the playing.



They had so much fun. What a perfect day to be indoors! The toy that came with Avery's meal was exchanged for a toddler toy for Brock. He was loving a little firetruck that he got to play with. His OT would be so proud to see him playing with his hands---two handed play never the less. Go Brock!! : )







2 comments:
Ohmygosh! I pictured them on a little "van type" bus since it was P-K! Those little Munchkin's on that GREAT BIG BUS?????
How cute they look all excited for their last day of Pre-K=BK day! BTW, Cora you're a girl after my own heart ... You're a WATER BABY just like me! Only problem is your great-aunt Sharon uses the water to wash the burgers and fries down! I'll have to take some (restraint) lessons from you, little girl!
Avery, you look as cute as ever with your wide-eyed "...what am I going to have?" look.
And as for you, Brock-E-Bear, you are getting so agile with your hands. Your OT isn't the only one proud of you.
Thanks for sharing the day with all of us, Peg.
(((HUGS))) and love to all!
That sure is a BIG bus that they ride to school in. And I absolutely Loved the BK stories.
Post a Comment