CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still stubborn

Day 2 of messing around with this blog concept. It still is giving me trouble with pictures, but I soon realized the blogsite was having internal probs and it was soon resolved! So......I now have a pic posted here that wouldn't go to Caringbridge......

For those of you that read the other site, you know that Brock had so ear trouble Friday. He seems to be doing fine and actually tolerating his eardrops----remember the ones that fried my girls' ears? Same prescription......I figure he has been through so much in his short life, his pain tolerance is way up there. What a tough little guy.

Brock woke at 5am this morning. Slept all night so I can't complain, but you know I do anyway. Avery and Cora soon followed and were up by 6. It was a cold and windy Saturday morning here. It rained a little and now is 48 degrees and downright miserable outside. I have spent my morning cleaning, but little good did that do as all my efforts were in vain. Every room I finished was soon messed up again by the little ones in this house. I'm a big fan of the phrase on a plaque in my sister's house: Trying to clean house while kids are growing is like trying to shovel snow while it's still snowing. So very true.

Jason is working yet another Saturday, delivering seed to dealers and farmers and mapping out test plots. Tis the season. Brock is napping and Ava and Cora are entertained by a Dora DVD.

My washer and dryer are working over time today so back to work I go.....

I'll give this blog thing a while longer and well see if it can make the cut. : )

1 comments:

Meg said...

You rock P!! Give it a try. I promise, once you get used to it you'll love it!! :) Love and miss you guys!