CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Where's the plumber?

Brock's left ear tube is clogged! Apparently it is blocked with the gunk from his infection we discovered 2 wks ago.....The ENT suggested Mineral oil be placed in his ear twice a day for 2 wks and come back AGAIN to see if the tube is clear. We are looking at a tube replacement otherwise. : ( I did NOT want Brock to face surgery again. I bought the mineral oil, but have yet to try it. I am sure B is going to love it as much as I am. Poor little guy.
All of you that are "regulars" know that I focus on the nutty weather here in IL. Well, today is no different. It was rainy all day and just down right cold! Last time I checked my calendar I thought it said May, someone please correct me if I am wrong!!
Aunt Sharon, if you are reading this PLEASE send some AZ sunshine and warmth our way. You don't need to have perfect weather all the time. : )
This is the triplet's last week of preschool!!! Can you believe it? Friday is their last full day, although something is on the 28th as report card day.....Didn't know pre-K had report cards but I'm sure I'll find out. LOL! Tommorrow is Brock's annual review with his teacher and all of his therapists. We will be discussing his IEP and making any necessary revisions. I think he has made some great progress during his time at school. Hopefully his immune system (as well as the girls') has made progress as well. We had a doosey of a winter with all sorts of sickness! Looking forward to summer when it always seems that I have healthier kiddos.
Those of you new to the blog layout, I wanted to let you know that there is a way to leave a comment and read other's on this website. (I have been asked by some friends if there was a way to do so)
At the end of my entry there is a COMMENT link. It will say 0 comments or how ever many there are. Click on it and you should have a screen pop-up to allow you to type something and/or read other's comments. Similar to the caringbridge guestbook, but better for me because it goes directly to my e-mail account. Thanks to those that have already left a comment or two. : ) I don't expect comments each posts----I'm just trying to find out if the ABC fans found the blogspot yet.
Later........................

2 comments:

Meg said...

Aren't you a little new to the bloggin' world to be having a role call already? j/k... I guess that's just the teacher in ya! :) Miss you all!
P.S.-- Yes, Aunt Sharon..PLEASE send warm weather!!! :)

Sharon said...

Peg and Meg I would LOVE to send some of our HEAT to you right now. It was 109° yesterday and 111° today. I was going to ask you to blow some of the cooler temps my way! I guess it's true. You always want what you don't have.

It's hard to believe that our babies aren't babies anymore. Their first year of preschool under their belts already.

I hope Brock's tubes somehow / someway clear themselves so that he doesn't have to go through another procedure. He's had to endure more in his short life than most would have in 4 lifetimes! He is such a little trooper and gives all of us so much joy. He's my hero and so is his mom.

I'm sure enjoying all the news about my Munchkin's and all their pictures. Thanks for sharing. You rock, Peg!

(((Hugs))) and love to ALL!