CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A day at the zoo.....





What a day! It was lots of fun. Everyone had a great time. A few complaints include the cool cloudy weather and the insane crowds, but we overcame all that and enjoyed ourselves.
I think every school within a 100 mile radius decided to go today. I couldn't believe how many kids and parents were in a small area. We all broke off and went our separate ways.....I had the triplets and Brock's aide Donna with us and it was nice. Another helper and I think I could have had a free hand to take more pics, but then again who knows. The important part is that we made it home safely with all kids, a few pics and lots of memories! : ) The highlights were:
  • The carousel (Brock would dissagree because he bonked his head on the bar and cried the entire time---Sorry B!!!)
  • The train ride---this was great for everyone! It made up for the carousel because Brock smiled and was delighted the whole ride
  • POPCORN! Cora and Avery had to share a bag, but they were lovin' it. Even gave mom a piece or two. ; )















4 comments:

Cody Spencer Freymuth said...

Hi Peggy,
I am so happy you had a great time. The kids sure do look really excited.

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Looks like a successful trip to the Zoo! Hooray!

Meg said...

So fun! I love the zoo! You got some good pics of the animals too! :)

Sharon said...

It sounds like a good time was had by all. I'll bet there was no trouble getting EVERYONE to sleep that night, huh Mom!?!

(((Hugs))) and love to ALL