CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


Just wanted to share a couple pictures of a proud mommy and her "babies." At 3.5 yrs old my babies are hardly that anymore. : (


We had a very small gathering at my aunt's house today for lunch. The kids had a ball playing with Aunt Becky's vintage toys! Toys from my era are now vintage I think..... It was fun to see some flash back fisher price toys and the old McDonalds with little people.


I am now prepping for my trip with Brock to the hospital. Tonight is his sleep study. I kinda hope they don't find anything "wrong", but I seriously need some help to get this boy sleeping consistantly through the night!!! We will just have an overnight "slumber party" in the hospital, then are supposed to be released by 7am or so tomorrow. I could think of so many things I would rather be doing, but we do what we feel we need to do.....
Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well for Brock and me at the hospital, AND with daddy getting 2 girls ready for bed and up for school Monday morning. : )
Happy Mother's Day.










4 comments:

Meg said...

Avery is so your mini-me. Haha! Cute kiddos, as always! Did you just get your hair cut? Looks good.... Happy Mother's day!!

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Awesome pics of you and the trio!

Meg said...

P-
FYI... I think you can get a function to put on your website that will notify readers when you uupdate, and you can also be notified when people comment. I have that feature. :) How did Brock do with his sleep study?

Meg said...

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/publishers/fbemail

This is one I've seen before... :)