Create a blog!.....Why don't you have a blog? Blog, blog, blog! I say Blog, smog. I hate change and therefore never wanted to deviate from my very comfortable caringbridge website, but even more for any of you that know me, I HATE being told what to do.
However, there comes a point in time when I have to give something a try and see what I think! So here goes. I have set up a blog for my Avery, Brock and Cora. The only reason that I am looking into this is that I have tons of photos that won't post to Caringbridge.com due to their size. That site only allows 1MB for pics and you are only allowed 12 at a time.....12 pics of 3 kids is very "do-able" but I don't like the fact they are lost once you put up new ones.
I also don't like this Blog idea because I don't want every Tom, Dick, and Harry reading about my kids! We all know there are some wierdos out there and if you don't personally know me or my family you surely don't need to read their blog. So.....this means I need to find out how to limit access to this thing.
Enough jabbering. There is more work to be done on this. Lets see if there is a next time.......





0 comments:
Post a Comment